WSD Facebook Page
Code of Conduct
This Facebook Page is promoted and maintained for the benefit of WSD Course Participants in accordance with the WSD philosophy:
|To help those who have suffered the loss of a partner||To emphasize the building up of self-esteem and positivity|
|To give some techniques to help deal with the pain of loss||To be non-threatening and supportive|
|To enable (people) to make a new beginning|
To become a member of this closed FB Page you must have attended a WSD course, and supply administrators with an email address that has been registered with Facebook.
- Share information about social occasions or other events that may be of interest. For instance if you would like to have coffee, a meal or take in a movie with others in the group post an invite or use the Events app. After the event you can post a photo or two of the occasion.
- Post aspirational quotes, humour, or items from the public domain that you have found personally uplifting. Some may later be used in the WSD Participants Workbook!
- Seek help or support such as transport to an event, volunteers to facilitate or speak at a WSD course, or you may just need cheering up and/or want to chat with others in the group – the 10 week course has finished and it’s Wednesday night…
- Offer your own expertise, help or support (voluntarily or at a discount) to other members of the group.
Please don’t use this page to:
- Post content that you have no authority/permission to publish OR which breaches others’ privacy or copyright.
- Post content that does not align with WSD philosophy (negative exchanges with argumentative or belittling content).
- Source information for posting to other social media sites – content on this page is private and confidential to group members.
- Sell goods or solicit donations unless it is for a cause that WSD would support.
- Ensures that postings adhere to the code of conduct by removing any that offend and advising the person who posted it.
- Removes outdated posts and past events in order to keep the page up-to-date.
- Relies on you to block the name of your ex should you not want them to see your membership of the closed group or your posts.